BTEC Professional qualifications Education and Training (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Certificate in Education and Training. This qualification, which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include planning to meet the needs of learners, delivering education and training, assessing learners and using resources for education and training.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Jul 31 12:36:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
This new suite of qualifications for professional educators comprises a Level 3 Award, Level 4 Certificate and Level 5 Diploma and features unique, cutting-edge assessment methodologies and market-leading resources.
The specifications have been built around structures created by the Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS). They’re designed to be clearer and easier to understand for those working in the sector, including work-based learning providers and FE colleges.