BTEC Specialist qualifications Delivery of Conflict Management Training (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Delivery of Conflict Management Training. This qualification, which is aimed at learners who have already achieved a generic training qualification and now require a more specialist qualification to teach conflict management skills to door supervisors, security guards or other customer-facing roles.
This course covers managing conflict in the workplace when dealing with customers, service users or the public, and delivering scenario-based conflict management training.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
This new QCF qualification is mandatory for all trainers of qualifications linked to a Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence. (The NQF version of the qualification is still valid; the SIA doesn't require trainers holding the old NQF BTEC Award in Delivery of Conflict Management Training to take the new QCF version.)