BTEC Specialist qualifications Early Years Practitioners (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Professional Level 2 qualifications for Early Years Practitioners. These qualifications boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for in the Early Years sector.
The BTEC Level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioners is designed for learners who are looking to work with children between birth and five years, and gain knowledge of working with children up to seven years. This qualification meets the Department for Education (DfE) Level 2 criteria that set out the knowledge, understanding and skills that a practitioner must demonstrate to achieve an Early Years Practitioner status and be counted in the ratios.
The Ofqual register is now updated and the funding hub will be updated to reflect this in October 2019.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioners
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Aug 31 09:06:00 UTC 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.