BTEC Firsts Engineering (Maintenance) (2014)
- Performance tables in England for 2021 and 2022 results - February 2019 update
- Performance tables in England for 2020 results - autumn 2018 update
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC International Level 2 Diploma in Engineering (Maintenance). Designed for international schools and colleges, these vocational qualifications give learners the opportunity to explore the engineering sector, gaining the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment.
Units offered include working safely and effectively in engineering, engineering maintenance procedures, and engineering assembly methods and techniques.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Diploma in Engineering (Maintenance)
- Level 2
- Specification codes:
- International only
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 15:36:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 15:36:00 UTC 2022