Pearson Edexcel GCSEs History (9–1) from 2016
Designed to help develop confident, articulate and successful historians
To help you and your students every step of the way, the Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History resources include: engaging Student Books (including Foundation versions for the most popular topics for students needing greater literacy support), a free Interactive Scheme of Work, teaching and assessment materials delivered via our ActiveLearn platform, Target intervention workbooks and revision resources.
Our qualifications are also supported by additional endorsed resources* produced by a range of other publishers, including:
- Hodder Education – The Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel students' book helps students achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation.
- ZigZag Education – Photocopiable resources for learning, revision and exam practice.
- Anglia Tours – offer a range of fully-guided History tours which enhance both teaching and learning for the related Pearson qualification.
- Oxford University Press - Oxford’s Edexcel GCSE History student books help to develop young historians who have the confidence to succeed, with the most up-to-date exam practice and a tried-and-trusted, accessible approach.
* You don't have to purchase any resources, including those from Pearson, to deliver our qualifications.