Pearson Edexcel GCSEs Geography A (9–1) from 2016
Pearson's resources* include a student book and ActiveBook for the Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography A and B specifications. Series edited by John Hopkin, these resources will support you in delivering great Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography teaching, creating confident, successful geographers able to access and develop the skills needed for the new assessments.
To help you and your students every step of the way, the series includes: engaging Student Books for both specifications, Target intervention workbooks and revision resources.
Learn more about Pearson’s resources for Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography A
Our qualifications are also supported by resources* produced by a range of other publishers:
- Hodder Education: supporting Edexcel GCSE Geography A with a brand-new edition of the Tomorrow’s Geography Student’s book.
Visit the Hodder website
- Oxford University Press: publishing for Edexcel GCSE Geography B.
Visit the Oxford University Press website
- Pumpkin Interactive: with amazing footage shot around the world, Pumpkin's DVDs deliver inspirational video case studies across a range of geographical themes and issues.
Visit the Pumpkin Interactive website
- ZigZag Education: photocopiable resources for learning, revision and exam practice, including Topic-on-a-Page, practical skills and teaching packs.
Visit the ZigZag Education website
* You don't have to purchase any resources, including those from Pearson, to deliver our qualifications.