Edexcel GCSE Geography A (2016)
Here, you’ll find everything you need to prepare for the changes to GCSE Geography from 2016, including our accredited Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography A specification and sample assessment materials.
We're committed to helping you deliver our new Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography qualifications, and to helping your students achieve their full potential. Learn more about the range of available publishedresources.
Pearson's resources* include a Student Book and ActiveBook for the Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography A and B specifications. Series edited by John Hopkin, these resources will support you in delivering great Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography teaching, creating confident, successful geographers able to access and develop the skills needed for the new assessments.
New resources include:
- Student Books for both specifications (also available as ActiveBooks and Kindle editions)
- Active Learn Digital Service including:
- front-of-class Student Books
- comprehensive lesson plans
- differentiated worksheets and skills sheets
- end-of-unit tests with mark books linked to our progression scale.
You can request a FREE evaluation pack and take a look at what our resources have to offer.
Our qualifications are also supported by resources* produced by a range of other publishers:
- Hodder Education – Supporting Edexcel GCSE Geography A with a brand-new edition of the Tomorrow’s Geography Student’s Book.
- Oxford University Press: Publishing for Edexcel GCSE Geography B.
More on the Oxford University Press website
- Pumpkin Interactive: With amazing footage shot around the world, Pumpkin's DVDs deliver inspirational video case studies across a range of geographical themes and issues .
More on the Pumpkin Interactive website
- ZigZag Education: Photocopiable resources for learning, revision & exam practice, including Topic-on-a-Page, Practical Skills & Teaching Packs.
More on the ZigZag Education website
* You don't have to purchase any resources, including those from Pearson, to deliver our qualifications.