BTEC Specialist qualifications ICT Systems and Principles (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include working in the IT industry, presenting information using IT, project planning using IT, computer systems, systems architecture, and IT support.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.