BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality Team Members (L2)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Level 2 Certificate for Hospitality Team Members. This qualification aligns with the Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard and can provide a structured programme for meeting the on-programme requirements of the standard, allowing development and understanding of the the skills, knowledge and behaviours that employers look for in the Hospitality sector.
Units offered include: Understanding the Operations of the Hospitality Industry; Principles of Delivering Customer Service in a Hospitality Business; Principles of Working in a Hospitality Team; Understanding Personal Effectiveness in a Hospitality Work Environment; Use of Technology in Hospitality Businesses.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate for Hospitality Team Members
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Mar 31 14:48:00 UTC 2024 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.