BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality Team Members (L2)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Level 2 Certificate for Hospitality Team Members. This qualification aligns with the Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard and can provide a structured programme for meeting the on-programme requirements of the standard, allowing development and understanding of the the skills, knowledge and behaviours that employers look for in the Hospitality sector.
Units offered include Understanding the operations of the Hospitality Industry, Principles of Delivering Customer Service in a Hospitality Business, Principles of Working in a Hospitality Team, Understanding Personal Effectiveness in a Hospitality Work Environment and Use of Technology in Hospitality Businesses.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate for Hospitality Team Members
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 March 2024 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.