BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality Supervisors (L3)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Level 3 Certificate for HospitalitySupervisors. This qualification aligns with the Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard and can provide a structured programme for meeting the on-programme requirements of the standard, allowing development and understanding of the the skills, knowledge and behaviours that employers look for in the Hospitality sector.
Units offered include Business Principles in the Hospitality Industry, Supervising a Team in Hospitality, Customer Focus in the Hospitality Industry, Understanding Personal Effectiveness in a Hospitality Work Environment, Principles of Food and Beverage Supervision, Principles of Housekeeping Supervision, Principles of Front Office Supervision, Principles of Events Supervision, Principles of Hospitality Outlet Supervision.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate for Hospitality Supervisors.
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Apr 30 14:48:00 UTC 2024 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.