BTEC Specialist qualifications Ophthalmic Dispensing Assistant (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate for Ophthalmic Dispensing Assistants. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework, helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include: anatomy, physiology and pathology of the visual system, communication in optical customer service, and procedures in optical dispensing.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate for Ophthalmic Dispensing Assistant
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2023