BTEC Professional qualifications Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (L5)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England). This qualification is aimed at learners who work, or intend to work, in managerial roles within residential childcare in England.
Units offered include children and young people’s development, support for children and young people who are vulnerable and disadvantaged, and managing a team within residential childcare.
This is the full specification. The units, structure, GLH and rules of combination have not been amended. The specification has been updated to include additional guidance and resource information to assist centres with the delivery of this qualification.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 September 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.