BTEC Specialist qualifications Law and Legal Work (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Law and Legal Work. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include the English legal system, police and their powers, legal requirements for business formation, criminal law and procedure, and aspects of law making.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Law and Legal Work
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2024