BTEC Higher Nationals Aeronautical Engineering (2017) - RQF
The new BTEC Higher National qualifications in Aeronautical Engineering are designed to address an increasing need for high quality professional and technical education pathways at Levels 4 and 5, thereby providing students with a clear line of sight to employment or to progression to a degree at Level 6.
Units offered include analytical methods for engineers, engineering science, project design, implementation and evaluation, aircraft system principles and applications, and aerodynamic principles and aircraft design.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Higher National
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Aeronautical Engineering
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Qualification number (QN):
- Loan funded via:
- Higher Education Funding Council for England (Hefce)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Wed Aug 31 16:37:00 BST 2022