BTEC Travel and Tourism
Preparing learners for their future is what you do best. With BTEC Travel and Tourism you'll have all the support, guidance and training you need to help you along the way.
Why teach a BTEC in Travel and Tourism?
A BTEC in Travel and Tourism will give your learners the skills and confidence they need to progress into a vibrant, exciting career in one of the world's largest industries.
Hear about BTEC Travel and Tourism from Rosie Birch
The skills Rosie developed during her BTEC in Travel and Tourism gave her the confidence she now needs in her career as a holiday representative for TUI.
Pathways to Global Careers
Take a look at the Pathway to Global Careers for all the information you need to take the first steps towards teaching a rewarding and engaging qualification with the potential for global career opportunities.
How will we support you?
Throughout your time teaching these qualifications, you'll have full support from:
- your Subject Advisor, Victoria
- experts at free training events
- free teaching, learning and assessment materials on your specification pages
- our published resources - for learner books and teaching packs
- access to our communities page, where you can ask questions, share resources and share good practice.