Secure Tests BTEC Security - Terms and Conditions
When using this facility for accessing assessments, centres will be required to document the printing, copying and destruction of the papers using the Test Control Sheet (please refer to the centre management handbook for BTEC Security).
Specifically, a nominated individual (not involved in the provision of the training) should witness:
- The time the test file was opened, printed and deleted
- The subsequent copying of the requisite number of test papers and answer sheets
- The destruction of test papers following the test
Following the photocopying of the exact number of test papers required, the papers, the answer sheets, test log, procedure for the invigilation of tests and guidance to the candidates should be sealed inside the envelopes and stored securely. The test papers MUST NOT be opened until the time of the test and then only opened in front of the candidates.
The retrieval process should be documented and signed for by the nominated individual and the invigilator conducting the test using the Test Control Sheet and retained for verification.
Edexcel reserves the right to take appropriate action in the event of the misuse or serious lapses of security arrangements; this could include the removal of centre approval.
By downloading any document listed, I agree:
- To follow the procedures described in the Centre Management Handbook for the safe storage, copying, distribution and destruction of the test papers.
- To maintain accurate records detailing the administration of tests, which will be available for review at any spot check or external verification visit by Edexcel.
- Any breach of examination security must be reported to the Investigations Team at Pearson using the following email address: email@example.com
I understand that if my centre does not follow the edexcel exams process, then our approval status is at risk.