NVQ and competence-based qualifications Driving Goods Vehicles (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Driving Goods Vehicles. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in driving goods vehicles such as motor and pedal cycles, vans, rigid vehicles and articulated or drawbar vehicle types. It could lead to employment as a courier, large goods vehicle driver, motorcycle courier or van driver.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Driving Goods Vehicles
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Sun Dec 31 06:00:00 GMT 2017