MySkills BTEC Work Experience for Enterprise
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Our BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Work Experience for Enterprise focuses on enterprise in the workplace and should be taken alongside a work experience placement so that learners can put their knowledge and skills into practice on real business issues.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Work Experience for Enterprise
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2020
Why choose this specification?
Our BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Work Experience for Enterprise is designed for learners to take alongside a work experience placement.
The qualification gives students the opportunity to engage in learning that is relevant to them, undertaking projects that put their knowledge and skills into practice in the workplace.