Personal and Social Development Parenting and Work Preparation (Level 1)
We’ve developed the Edexcel Level 1 Diploma in Parenting and Work Preparation qualification in partnership with the Nationwide Community Learning Partnership (NCLP) to teach learners the knowledge and skills needed for bringing up babies and young children.
Students will learn about antenatal development, birth and caring for a baby, as well as develop skills to prepare for work, such as searching for and applying for a job. After achieving this nationally recognised qualification, learners can progress to Level 2 vocational qualifications such as BTEC Workskills.
- Qualification type:
- Personal development
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 1 Diploma in Parenting and Work Preparation
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.