Edexcel A level French (2016)
Our events programme will help you deliver the new AS and A levels in French with confidence.
A level French - conducting the speaking exam
These free online events are designed for teachers delivering the new A level in French. They will focus on the speaking assessment and will offer practical strategies that you can take back to the classroom and implement.
- review the speaking requirements in the new 2016 French specifications
- explore the role of the exam-teacher in conducting the speaking assessment
- understand the must and must nots when conducting speaking assessments
- discuss ways to encourage spontaneous speaking within the oral
- listen to exemplars to understand good practice
- explore the full range of Edexcel support available
AS level French - Conducting the speaking exam
These events are for teachers delivering the new AS French specification. If you were unable to attend one of these events you can still access the training materials:
Getting Ready to Teach Pearson’s new AS and A level French
These events are for teachers preparing to deliver the new specification for the first time. If you were unable to attend one of these events you can still access the training materials:
More support with the new A level specification
Do you need more support with the new A level specification?