A levels Economics B (2015)
Switch to Pearson
Whether it be through an in-school visit, having a conversation with our dedicated subject team, or by receiving all of our free support materials in one easy to access place, we are 100% committed to supporting you.
We've worked with teachers to provide the best switch experience, to save you time and give you the confidence to get started with us straight away.
Why switch to Pearson Edexcel A level Economics B?
- Clear assessments that are accessible for all students.
- A wide range of free exam practice to prepare students and help you track their progress.
- Specifications that enable co-teaching and parallel delivery
- Trusted, expert support to help you deliver the new specifications, including our free interactive scheme of work
- Published resources* matched to the Pearson Edexcel exam structure, with free online content.
*You don't have to purchase any resources to deliver our qualification.
Guides and support materials
We have a range of guides and support materials that make it straightforward to switch to Pearson Edexcel, including:
Our Getting Ready to Teach AS/A level Ecomonomics B presentation
Fill out our short Intention To Offer form so that we can keep you updated with all the information you need to teach our new qualifications.
Why not come along to one of our free training events running each term, where you can network with colleagues and meet the Pearson Edexcel Business and Economics team?
Your subject advisor
Receive regular updates and news from our subject advisor, Colin Leith.
National and centre-based PD
Find out about our extensive range of professional development and training events for A level Economics.