A levels Economics B (2015)
Started teaching AS and A level Economics B with another exam board but considering moving to Pearson Edexcel? It's easy to start teaching our specification, and you'll find the documents you need to get started here.
We have a range of guides and support materials that make it straightforward to switch to Pearson Edexcel, including:
- Course Planners
- Mapping document
- Getting Started Guide
- Our Getting Ready to Teach AS/A level Ecomonomics B presentation and other training content to help you get started
- Schemes of Work.
See all available teaching and learning materials.
Why move to Pearson Edexcel?
- Clear assessments that are accessible for all students.
- A wide range of free exam practice to prepare students and help you track their progress.
- Specifications that enable co-teaching and parallel delivery
- Trusted, expert support to help you deliver the new specifications, including our free interactive scheme of work
- New published resources* matched to the Pearson Edexcel exam structure, with free online content.
*You don't have to purchase any resources to deliver our qualification.
Fill out our short Intention To Offer form so that we can keep you updated with all the information you need to teach our new qualifications.
Why not come along to one of our free training events running each term, where you can network with colleagues and meet the Pearson Edexcel Business and Economics team?