BTEC WorkSkills The Deloitte Employability Initiative
Find out more about the resources available to help you deliver BTEC Level 2 Employability Skills as part of the Deloitte Employability Initiative.
Free support resources
We offer a wealth of free support resources that can be used to help you teach the BTEC Level 2 Award and Certificate in Employability Skills. Access to these resources is free of charge to centres offering the qualification.
These resources have been mapped to WorkSkills units and include detailed lesson plans, assignments, activities and opportunities for assessment.
Centres offering the Employability Skills qualifications will also receive:
- access to Deloitte volunteers who support your teaching by delivering specific workshop sessions on CVs, interviews and presentation skills
- an observation visit from your local Deloitte Employability Centre to provide further advice and guidance on effective delivery
- Deloitte volunteering opportunities
- access to employability materials
- marketing copy to promote the relationship with Deloitte on your centre’s website
- an invitation to the LinkedIn group.