BTEC WorkSkills Supporting Employability and Personal Effectiveness (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Our BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Employability and Personal Effectiveness is designed to help learners to get and keep a job, and then to advance in the workplace, by developing the soft skills that employers are looking for: adaptability, a 'can-do' attitude and objectivity about strengths and weaknesses.
Units offered include interview skills, producing a product, developing personal skills for leadership, and planning and running an enterprise activity.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC WorkSkills
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Employability and Personal Effectiveness
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Supporting Employability and Personal Effectiveness
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 August 2016
- Final certification:
- 31 August 2018