BTEC Specialist qualifications Transport Planning Technician
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Specialist level 3 qualification in Transport Planning.
This qualification is specifically designed to support new apprenticeship standards for Transport Planning Technicians and is supported by a range of Civil Engineering Design Consultancy companies, professional bodies and local authorities. It is intended for those preparing to work as transport planning technicians or preparing to work in this role.
It covers a wide range of topics areas about which transport planners need to know, such as the policy, legal and regulatory context of transport planning, collection and analysis of data, stakeholder and public engagement, communication and project management techniques.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Transport Planning
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding),
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
News and updates
New apprenticeships - Transport Planning Technician
This qualification supports the New Apprenticeship Standard for Transport Planning Technicians.
Read about the New Apprenticeship