BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Working in Warehousing and Storage (L2)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Warehousing and Storage. This qualification helps boost learners' career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered are warehousing and storage principles, and planning and participating in work experience.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Warehousing and Storage
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 March 2023
- Final certification:
- 31 March 2025