BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Working in Warehousing and Storage (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Warehousing and Storage. This qualification helps boost learners' career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered are warehousing and storage principles, and planning and participating in work experience.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Warehousing and Storage
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sat Dec 31 13:20:00 UTC 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Fri Mar 31 10:44:34 UTC 2023
- Final certification:
- Mon Mar 31 10:44:43 UTC 2025
Contact the Transport and Logistics team
Call us :
UK: 0344 463 2934