BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Mechanical) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Mechanical). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to identify, locate and rectify mechanical faults in bus and coach engine, transmission and chassis systems and components.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Mechanical) (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.