BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Electrical) (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Electrical). This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to diagnose and repair electrical faults in bus and coach systems and components, and how to carry out scheduled electrical maintenance on buses and coaches.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Electrical)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2017
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2020