BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Body) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Body). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding routine assembly of bus and coach body components, and how to identify and repair damage to bus and coach body panels and components.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Body) (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Dec 31 10:06:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.