BTEC Specialist qualifications Knowledge for a Professional Bus or Coach Driver (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Knowledge for a Professional Bus or Coach Driver. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include bus or coach operations, customer services for bus or coach, safe bus or coach services, and employment rights and responsibilities in the passenger transport sector.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Knowledge for a Professional Bus or Coach Driver
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 October 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Final certification:
- 31 October 2023
Contact the Transport and Logistics team
Call us :
UK: 0344 463 2934