BTEC Specialist qualifications Food Safety for Logistics (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Food Safety for Logistics. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers how to keep products safe from contamination, such as chemical contamination, physical contamination, microbial contamination and potent allergens.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Logistics (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Dec 31 10:20:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Sun Dec 31 15:42:35 UTC 2017
- Final certification:
- Tue Dec 31 15:42:38 UTC 2019