BTEC Specialist qualifications Food Safety for Logistics (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Food Safety for Logistics. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers how to keep products safe from contamination, such as chemical contamination, physical contamination, microbial contamination and potent allergens.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Logistics (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.