BTEC Specialist qualifications Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge) (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge). This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include aircraft dispatch, bird and wildlife control on airports and airfields, flight operations, planning the loading of aircraft, and handling air passengers.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Dec 31 15:51:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Sun Dec 31 16:45:11 UTC 2017
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 16:45:20 UTC 2020
Your subject advisor
+44 (0) 344 463 2535 (Teaching Services team | Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm GMT)