BTEC Specialist qualifications Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge) (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge). This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include aircraft dispatch, bird and wildlife control on airports and airfields, flight operations, planning the loading of aircraft, and handling air passengers.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.