BTEC Specialist qualifications Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge). This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include health and safety within aviation, aviation security, aviation communications, airport check-in services, and airport baggage processing.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Aviation Operations on the Ground (Knowledge)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Sun Dec 31 15:24:13 UTC 2017
- Final certification:
- Tue Dec 31 15:24:21 UTC 2019
Your subject advisor
+44 (0) 344 463 2535 (Teaching Services team | Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm GMT)