BTEC Specialist qualifications Planning and Participating in Work Experience (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Planning and Participating in Work Experience. These qualifications, which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include self-management skills, searching for and applying for a Job, and exploring career choices.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Planning and Participating in Work Experience
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- Review date:
- 31 August 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
These qualifications are designed to help learners taking a work placement to develop the work skills and experience required by employers.
They’re designed to support the needs of learners in the 16-19 study programme, including both those taking a short period of work experience alongside their academic qualification and learners on a five-month work placement in a traineeship programme.
Support for tutors
Contact the Work-based Learning team
News and updates
Skilled for Life
These qualifications are designed to be used as part of Skilled for Life where a learner’s programme has been designed around high quality work experience.