BTEC Specialist qualifications Peer Mentoring (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Peer Mentoring. These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of peer mentoring, and preparing and delivering peer mentoring activities that meet a peer mentee’s needs.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Peer Mentoring
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding),
19+ Local flexibility (SFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.