BTEC Specialist qualifications Peer Education (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Peer Education. These qualifications, which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include preparing, delivering and reviewing a programme of peer education, and understanding the roles and responsibilities of a peer educator.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Peer Education
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding),
19+ Local flexibility (SFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2021 (England) ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 30 April 2017 (Wales) ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.