BTEC Specialist qualifications Employment Related Services (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
The Award and Certificate-Sized qualifications only are being withdrawn for new registrations. The final date for registration for these is 31.12.17.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 3 qualifications in Employment Related Services. These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include providing excellent customer service, and ensuring compliance with legal, ethical and social requirements.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Employment Related Services
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2019