BTEC Specialist qualifications Developing an Entrepreneurial Approach (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Developing an Entrepreneurial Approach. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include using enterprising skills, and entrepreneurial working practices.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualifications
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Developing an Entrepreneurial Approach (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 August 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 August 2020