BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Safeguarding in a Learning Environment
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach our BTEC Level 2 Award in Principles of Safeguarding in a Learning Environment, including the specification and details of teaching resources.
Developed for practitioners who need knowledge of safeguarding as part of mentoring, teaching or assessing role.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Principles of Safeguarding in a Learning Environment
- Level 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- England only
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.