BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Safeguarding in a Learning Environment
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach our BTEC Level 2 Award in Principles of Safeguarding in a Learning Environment, including the specification and details of teaching resources.
Developed for practitioners who need knowledge of safeguarding as part of mentoring, teaching or assessing role.
Please note this qualification has an onscreen assessment. To ensure learners can access their test, please ensure that you have completed set up and reviewed the requirements for Pearson Onscreen Platform (POP).
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Principles of Safeguarding in a Learning Environment
- Level 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- England only
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2023
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2024