BTEC Professional qualifications Supporting and Developing the Entrepreneurial Student (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Professional level 4 Award in Supporting and Developing the Entrepreneurial Student.
This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), has been designed to provide learner mentors with the skills, knowledge and understanding required to support students completing our BTEC enterprise qualifications.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Award in Supporting and Developing the Entrepreneurial Student
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sat Aug 31 14:15:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.