BTEC Specialist qualifications Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events. This qualification,which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include how stewards control the entry, exit and movement of spectators, and how stewards monitor crowds and respond to potential crowd problems at spectator events.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 16:46:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 11:33:39 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 11:33:52 UTC 2022
News and updates
LoadingSee all news and updates See more
Your subject advisor
Penny LewisPhysical Education and Sport
+44 (0) 344 463 2535 (Teaching Services team | Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm GMT)