BTEC Specialist qualifications Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events. This qualification,which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include how stewards control the entry, exit and movement of spectators, and how stewards monitor crowds and respond to potential crowd problems at spectator events.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 June 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.