BTEC Specialist qualifications Understanding Sports Performance (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Understanding Sports Performance. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding physical capability to achieve excellence in sport, and understanding psychological skills and attitudes in relation to excellence in sport.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Sports Performance
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2023