BTEC Specialist qualifications Understanding Sports Performance (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Understanding Sports Performance. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding physical capability to achieve excellence in sport, and understanding psychological skills and attitudes in relation to excellence in sport.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Sports Performance
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.