BTEC Specialist qualifications Fitness Instructing (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Fitness Instructing. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of exercise, fitness and health, anatomy and physiology for exercise, and how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.