BTEC Specialist qualifications Fitness Instructing (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Fitness Instructing. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of exercise, fitness and health, anatomy and physiology for exercise, and how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 August 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 August 2022
Your subject advisor
Penny LewisPhysical Education and Sport
+44 (0) 344 463 2535 (Teaching Services team | Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm GMT)