BTEC Specialist qualifications Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers understanding employment rights and responsibilities, the employing organisation, and the active leisure and learning sector.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 11:13:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sun Dec 31 11:14:00 UTC 2023