BTEC Specialist qualifications Disengagement and Physical Intervention Skills (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Disengagement and Physical Intervention Skills. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include disengagement and non-restrictive physical intervention methods, and restrictive physical intervention methods.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Disengagement and Physical Intervention Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK only
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.