BTEC Specialist qualifications Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training in the Private Security Industry (L3) - 2015
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Specialist level 3 Certificate for Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training in the Private Security Industry. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered are delivering physical intervention training and physical intervention skills within the private security industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award for Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training in the Private Security Industry
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK only
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 March 2020
Why choose this specification?
Door supervisors must hold a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work in the UK, but they need a relevant, SIA-recognised qualification to apply for a licence. This qualification allows door supervisors to apply for their SIA licence.
You can find details of the other requirements necessary to qualify for a licence on the SIA website.
People intending to work in England, Wales or Northern Ireland should take the BTEC Level 2 Award in Door Supervision (QCF), while those intending to work in Scotland should take the BTEC Award in Door Supervision (Scotland).