BTEC Specialist qualifications Recruitment Practice (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Certificate in Recruitment Practice. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding legal and ethical requirements in recruitment, relationship management, the recruitment market, and principles of assessing people.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.