BTEC Specialist qualifications Knowledge of Defence Policing (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Knowledge of Defence Policing. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding powers of arrest and the procedures of arrest and custody, how to obtain witness statements, and forensic awareness and evidence recovery.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualifications
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Knowledge of Defence Policing
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2023
Contact the Uniformed Services team
Call us :
020 7010 2167