BTEC Specialist qualifications Knowledge of Custodial Care (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Knowledge of Custodial Care. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding organisational, legal and moral responsibility to those in custody, and understanding working within a court environment.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualifications
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Knowledge of Custodial Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.