BTEC Specialist qualifications Fire Safety (Fire Auditors) (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Fire Safety (Fire Auditors). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include assessing risks associated with fire, reviewing fire protection systems, and confirming measures are in place to protect people from fire.
- Qualification type:
- Pearson specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Fire Safety (Fire Auditors)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.