BTEC Specialist qualifications Emergency Fire and Rescue Services Operations in the Community (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Emergency Fire and Rescue Services Operations in the Community. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include practices for resolving fire and special service incidents, and fire fighter role at operational incidents for search, rescue and casualty care.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Emergency Fire and Rescue Services Operations in the Community
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Jul 31 11:42:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.