BTEC Professional qualifications Intermediate Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Award in Intermediate Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services. This qualification, which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
This course covers the skills and knowledge required for an incident commander at a tactical level in the fire and rescue services.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Award in Intermediate Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.